Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Themed Vollyball Cakes Will You Please Help Me Plan My Party?

Will you please help me plan my party? - themed vollyball cakes

I am planning a Luau party for my 15th Birthday late. This is) a party in the pool (mass. I know we play volleyball, badmitten, swimming, dancing, stuff like that. I'm not worried. Well, here is my dilemma.

To begin, my budget on the landscape and everything is $ 50. (without food).

Remember, the game is luau theme, and there are about 20 girls over.

I found a place where I can buy umbrellas SIP $ 2 for 24 of them. I have also found a website where I can get 50 leis $ 10. I have so many problems, hula skirts, and I want in my party. The cheapest I've found is that almost every $ 7! I am not willing to spend $ 140 on HULRock! Where can I find cheap?

Please do not tell me "try to Wal-Mart, because I have a. and b. just found the link! If you give me a link, are relatively cheap and get a better answer.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Coffee Product Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree